Scott,I got a horse blanket style cover from LMC although mine is for an AD truck.
I ordered it as a cheap alternative to allow me to use mine before I dropped the big $$ on a proper bespoke upholstered seat.

It appears to be more of a cover,rather than a replacement for the original.
It took a bit of wrestling to get it on as it's one piece but it'll do for now,i've since trimmed it around the retaining tabs on top of the backrest.
Might be worth checking out.
Here's how mine turned out.

Last edited by jockbolter50; 05/06/2014 8:54 AM. Reason: spelling and added link

1950 Chevy Advance Design 3100 in Scotland
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Flickr.
I've definately got this truck thing in my blood ... my DNA sequence has torque settings
"Of all the small nations of this earth,perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind" Winston Churchill.