I have a task force harness from Classic Parts. I am a novice on electrical but the instructions were very easy to follow. It was also a match to all my original wire gauge. Not bad for a economical harness. Though I did have a few critiques:
1) Headlight harness was missing the headlight bucket grommet and there was no way to swap in the original.
2) There was no through the fender grommet for the head light harness but I was able to re-use my old ones (I had to take the connectors off both old and new to get the grommets off/on)
3) The wiring for the cluster lights was short.
4) There was a point when I was wiring in the blinker harness to the main harness where I had to get creative with the connectors.
5) I very politely called customer service to find out if I got a headlight harness with missing the grommets. The woman became very indignant and told me they have been selling their harnesses for 20 years and I was the first to ever complain and she went on for a while. After all that she told me I could buy headlight harness separate with the correct grommets for an additional $24.

For less than $200 it was well worth it. I don't know much about the models prior to task force but it might be worth the trouble to retro fit as opposed to spending double some others that would require customization anyway.