| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 23 | Hey I know there is a million posts on this but when I search I can't seem to find the one I'm looking for anymore. I thought I had read here that you could still use your 6v generator with a 12v system? Is this correct?. Also do I need a ballast resistor even if I'm replacing the points with a electronic ignition system? Not really sure what the ballast resistor is for between the ignition switch and the coil but I'm assuming that is what it is for.Thanks
Paul | | |
| |
| |