Well, as time has progressed I have since been able to put some better tires on the rear of the truck. IIRC they are 9.00 by 20s I pulled off a C6500. They seem to fit well and atleast hold a decent amount of air with out rolling along like blocks. I have put good transmission fluid into the 5 speed Clark as well as gotten the left rear brake installed. Now its just on to the other rear brake and the driver's side front brake. Im just giddy with excitment to be completely honest. Every time I have to move the truck, it starts up rather easily for what it is, I just cant help but move it just a bit more then I have to. Tomorrow I am bringing 2 tires are rims to school to swap good tires on to a rim the federal can actually use. Then I shall take it on it's maiden voyage down my rural dirt road.