| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shaffer's1950, Southerntruck, Gdads51, John Dlugos, FAST55, TexasJim50, F100Ranger),
154
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,378 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 63 | Ok So I got a quick question.... How does the courtsey light turn on. I'm thinking turning the headlight swtich to the left should have done it but nothing... I have check the bulb and it's good. the wires are all hooked up...when I do turn my headlight switch it doesn't clickand just keeps turning a full 360 degrees so I'm confused... Oh and for those who don't know it's on my 1960 C10 -Danny
Thanks,as always -Danny
1960 C-10 Stepside,Longbox 235,4spd 3.90 diff.
| | |
| |
| |