| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,122 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 124 | I installed this kit onto a 72 Pickup I had many years ago. The install was pretty straight forward but I would never do it again. My windows never rolled up or down easy without first opening the door. No amount of adjustment ever did get them right. Might be different on older pickups but I'd be reluctant to ever spend the money on that kit on any future projects. | | |
| |
| |