| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2013 Posts: 82 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2013 Posts: 82 | I have tried to search, but having problems with that. What was the original size tires on a '52 Chevy 3100, and what is their modern metric equivelant? I am asking because I would like to buy some wide whitewalls for my baby. Can you recommend where to get them? Thanks.
daveboy
'52 Chevy 1/2 ton running original gear
| | |
| |
| |