Thanks Dave,
Awesome! Thanks for the info. I believe the old girl is going to stop better now than she thought she would. It's an old welding/oil field truck that I bought for 300 from a guy who is very sorry he sold it to me now that I have it running.I invited him over for a BBQ and fed him like a king to make up for it. It has a 283 with a granny 4 speed. I rebuilt the distributer and carburetor, tuned it up. I'll get some pics eventually...
Dave
"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" Elanor Roosevelt
1966 c-10 stepside 1966 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 fleetside 1964 c-10 short bed 1964 c-30 flat bed 1964 c-60 dump truck 1968 Impala 1969 Nova 1971 Nova 1975 LUV 1976 C-30 1977 K-20 1966 SS El Camino
|