| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Steelonsteel, WICruiser, Peggy M, 55shaker, Hotrod Lincoln, TS3600, GRNHydra),
125
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,470 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | Hey Scott, been a while since we chatted or I had any playtime with this stuff. No doubt what I'm going to do is possible with more primitive methods but I'm in it simply for the experience so cost or complexity are not factors in this case. Got any input on the port roof? It looks like the casting is thicker than a standard NPT plug so I would assume the usual method is to slightly overtap it so the plug comes flush on the inside? Sharing your experience on this topic is appreciated.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |