When I wrote that on my website, I was very new and learning the hard way. The HARD WAY couldn't be more true when starting with an HF 80 gal pressure blaster. I simply started with a 1950 frame with the full intent on doing everything associated with the entire truck. I didn't get past the 1st crossmember before the valves were trashed, the hose had holes in it and the nozzle was toast.

To this day I LOVE my HF pressure blaster. But with all of the changes I had to make. Goodyear high pressure hose, carbide nozzle, water trap, better shutoffs, etc. My personal opinion, which is about the same as asking a brick wall, would be that any of the companies you mentioned would take your money, but you would end up having to make the very same changes. I buy stuff from Northern and Eastwood, and the differences are... wait for it... there aren't many!


Deve

1950 Chevy 3100 Deluxe Cab
1950 Chevy 3100 Standard Cab
In the Stovebolt Gallery
The Think Tank
More info and tips at Deve's Technet