| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Thanks guys, I'll have to wait till I get it out to see where the problem actually is. I have a bunch of resistance wire from my antique radio hobby that I use for making precision resistors with. It looks like it might be a wire wound rehostat on a ceramic core, so I might even be able to rewind it if the wiper isn't the problem. Denny G
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |