| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | That's the first time I've seen that swap. They did a good job of incorporating the dash and interior of the SSR into it. The way they cut the front wheelwells just doesn't do the truck justice, though.
I agree with Whitedog, you have to get used to the negative offset wheels. I prefer deep dish wheels, but it's a cool truck. | | |
| |
| |