| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
96
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,534 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 170 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2010 Posts: 170 | I've looked through every vendor and there is no turnkey MC for a half ton 41-46. I'm assuming this is due to the MC being mounted to the transmission. If ever a source became available I'll be in line. | | |
| |
| |