| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,414 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 319 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2014 Posts: 319 | On my '59 the cowl and the seat track both use a fastener I have not seen before. I can't tell if it's a rectangle or a squared-off hourglass shape. Cowl is small, seat rail is large. What's that called and where can I find the tool that fits?
A VW guy trying his hand at a '59 LB fs. Lots to learn, but it's about the journey.
| | |
| |
| |