Winter has been very white out here. Dang big fir keeps dropping limbs, mostly next to my shop, but one made a landing. It put a big dent in my shiny new roof. Picked up my tractor from the states and working on the sheet metal. Fabricated a new lower section for the front shell and new mounting sections where it bolts to the frame, and bumped out some dents. Stripping off all the sheet metal to bare metal and getting ready to prime, but need some warm weather to heat up my "spray booth". Since I am not really an automotive painter I have been looking on line for the proper metal prep, primers, sealers etc.. and getting confused and a headache. Seems like painting isn't an exact science. So many conflicting ideas. I like this guys step by step procedure: http://rodnh.byethost12.com/acb/painting/painting2.htm
Once I get the tin done, then I am going to use the tractor to haul the big bolt into the shop to start on it.


A day without laughter is a day wasted- Charlie Chaplin
When wrestling a grizzly bear, you have to keep at it until the bear gets tired, not when you get tired.

1948 Chevy 2-Ton