| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,377 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 1,214 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2012 Posts: 1,214 | David, I got the switch from one of the popular on-line suppliers and from pics I've seen in other catalogs I believe it's the same. It came in a plain plastic wrapper w/only the suppliers name on it. My guess is it's from China. It's chrome plated w/the LEDs in the unit and a red knob thats pulled out for the emergency flashers. I've recently got what I think is the optional OEM unit and it's more stout in every detail. | | |
| |
| |