| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | Do the front half first, then the back. I used an awl, started from one side, lining up the headliner as best I could and using an awl through the holes in the metal trim, through the headliner, then into the screw hole in the truck. Once the hole is made put your screw in, and just work your way across. Same for the back. You can start in the middle and work outward if you want to. I just bent it carefully and had no creasing. There was some swearing but it wasn't all that difficult.
I did the trim across the front of the headliner, then across the back of the back piece, then the trim along the top of the doors. | | |
| |
| |