| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, fonz8261, Gdads51, Forty9, 2-Ton, RoadsScholar, mk72),
135
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | I have a 500 Caddy that I had in mind to put into a 56 GMC. I bought the whole car just for the engine. It was a very low miler with lots of parking lot scrapes which made it worthless as a car. It would smoke the tires on the big old boat it was born in. The project is not on the top of my to do list, but the measurements I took when I pulled the motor out of the car, it wouldn't be too hard to fit. I had thought of having the crank drilled for a pilot bearing. If I ever make the swap, I will probably leave the TH400 on it and make it fit. | | |
| |
| |