| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | Can anyone tell me the length of the 1929-30 truck cab ? I've searched extensively for a body and /or frame specs chart with no luck ! Any and all help will be truly appreciated ! Unfortunately I don't have an answer to your question. However, I chimed in to say that I checked the GM Heritage Center, and while the 1930 Chevrolet Truck Information Pack doesn't seem to have dimensions in it, there is still a lot of neat information in there, in case you hadn't seen it already. | | |
| |
| |