| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 159 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 159 | Hi Peggy,
I have very limited internet on the boat. I have a few photos on these pages. Odd Ball New Zealand Photos Will update the pages when I can. You are more than welcome to use any you like.
Cheers! | | |
| |
| |