| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (UtahYork),
88
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,491 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2013 Posts: 8 | Hey all! I was just wondering, I may be thinking way over my head but I found 2 6v71 superchargers on a V12 Detroit diesel engine. I was wondering what would be involved in, and would it be worth installing on my 235? I have always been astounded with making something I've never seen and something that would be as bada** as a big ol' blown 235. I know I would have to get the bearing kit for gas engines, and make up my own intake manifold/bracket and carb mounts, but what else? Will it just blow the whole front end off my truck?
thanks! | | | |
Entire Thread
|
6V71 super, on a 235?
| bjlambert | 01/28/2014 5:54 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| peytonmaterne | 01/28/2014 6:38 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| diseasel | 01/28/2014 6:57 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| bjlambert | 01/28/2014 7:53 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| 46gmcpu | 01/28/2014 7:57 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/28/2014 10:28 PM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| Hollow65 | 01/29/2014 1:48 AM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| Hotrod Lincoln | 01/29/2014 1:59 AM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| Hollow65 | 01/29/2014 2:35 AM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| 12 Port | 01/29/2014 7:28 AM |
Re: 6V71 super, on a 235?
| MNSmith | 01/29/2014 3:07 PM | |
| |
| |