| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 2,544 | I believe that those are used when the pressure plate is assembled to setup the arms/fingers correctly. I've always been cautioned to not touch them. You may want to call a shop that rebuilds them and talk with them. This is the contact information for the shop I have used. Fleetpride Roseville MN 651-636-4311 www.fleetpride.com
Last edited by don stocker; 01/25/2014 2:06 PM.
| | |
| |
| |