Welcome to the forum. Been to OZ a few times, once on my high school trip courtesy of Uncle Sam I took R&R in Sidney, Kings Cross was rocking in those days,again in 92. I was in A.C.T. for the dedication of the Vietnam Memorial, went to Melbourne and visited my mate in Sydney. Let's not foget Gundergai (the dog sat on the tucker box) I also had the pleasure of pulling some ops with Australian SAS and drink lots of Lepoard Lager back when I was a drinking man.Got a good friend who is a Sydneysider. I'm married to a Kiwi gal, been there numerous times, will be there in 2 weeks(New Zealand), may even retire there, who knows? Those two countries are some of the few places in the world who respect our country, and when you travel there you are never without a friend. I hope the little one is OK.Welcome to Stove Bolts, these are the good guys.


1963 Chevy C-10 Fleetside
1970 C-30 Dump Truck
2025 Silverado High Country 2500 Diesel
2012 Indian Chief Vintage serial #002 motorcycle
1946 Indian Chief, 1947 Indian Chief w/sidecar,2014 Indian Chieftain, 2015 Indian Scout