| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 52 | I am in the process of a frame off restoration of my 1965 C10. I plan on using 2 1/2" drop spindles on the front and 3" drop coil springs on the rear. From everything I have read the original tracking arm will still function properly as long as the drop coil springs do not exceed a 4" drop. Can anyone confirm this is correct? | | |
| |
| |