Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Rick here. I am from Maine and just recently purchased a 53 Chevy panel truck. I have had a slant six Deadly duster as my first car that ended up as a stock car, but not for long. I had a Scout 2 and fixed it up but it did not last long. I had an Elcamino that was totaled by a guy hitting my, I had all the body work and paint done was gathering parts for the motor..
SInce then just basic transportation. NOW at 52 I have a 53 Chevy panel truck to turn into a Resto/rod/daily driver/delivery vehicle for a hobby BBQ sauce business, one day.

I have started a build book, with some what of a plan. Hope it is starting in the right direction. I will be starting the actual build once the snow is gone.

I enjoy the technical information and creative minds that are one here..


Jack of all trades, Master of none, but I want to be.