| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,712 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 97 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 97 | I have a question regarding my 46 3/4 ton pickup with 8 lug wheels. Were these huck-style brakes on the 3/4 ton? I know of an early 60's 3/4 ton 8 lug that is headed for the crusher and could get the drums, etc for a song but am unsure if that late a model will replace the ones on my 46. I wanted to switch to Bendix style brakes and have this 60's truck/parts on my radar. The man at the salvage yard suggested that I ask folks on stovebolt whether or not the drums and related parts would swap out on my 46. I am only interested in the front drums as the rear end has already been swapped out to a later 3/4 ton rearend which I think will be Bendix style, right? thanks in advance Lane
sweetpealane
| | |
| |
| |