| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 56 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 56 | I got mine from The Wheelsmith too, 15x7 5x4.75" (dual bolt pattern), bare smoothies. I bought 5 of those (one for a spare) for $76 w/free shipping. I also bought four new '47 Chevy truck caps for that size wheel for $160. I think it was $540 for 5 wheels and 4 caps delivered. thewheelsmith.net
Last edited by Wayne S; 01/18/2014 2:31 PM.
1947 Chevy 3100 - Shop truck - 250 L6/T5/4.10's 1970 Chevy Camaro - Rotisserie jail
| | |
| |
| |