Welcome to the Stovebolt Swap Meet Other Online Sources Forum.
Remember to follow the Guidelines.
This Forum is specifically for web-surfing members who WANT TO REPORT pre-1988 Chevy and GMC trucks and related things found in "on-line ads" you have come across (not offered for sale by the poster) that may be of interest or useful to fellow 'Bolters. These include from sources such as Craigslist, eBay, Facebook Marketplace, web-announced auctions -- the list goes on. Share the joy / excitement with the Stovebolt Collective!
Things to ponder before posting and/or help managing your posts:
- Please put as much info in the "Title" line as you can; links to the actual ad in the body of your post. (It is recommended that you indicate in the Title: "Not Mine".)
- For web ads owned/offered by the posting 'Bolt member, please post those ads in the appropriate "FOR SALE" Forums elsewhere in the Swap Meet. (Note: No links are necessary when posting in those forums.)
- If you find the "Reported" ads have disappeared or maybe updated to show a price change (or decide to remove the ad for any reason), please post a "reply" with the updated information or simply "Delete" your original post.
- Remember your "Reported" posts normally only stay up for around 30 days (from most recent reply date). If you want to keep your "Report" active after that time, please submit a new post and delete your old one.
Something to ponder for those replying to posts:
- If you are going to reply to the original poster (as a courtesy) about something related to their post, please keep the reply on-topic for the post. If you have something similar to report (but not about their reported find), please start your own post.
If you need any help, please contact us.
Thank you for using the Swap Meet responsibly!
The Stovebolt.com staff is not responsible for the content of any post, although we do reserve the right to edit, move or delete posts not in keeping with our guidelines.