Stovebolt.com

Victoria Parris Passed Away 8-20-18

Posted By: Achipmunk

Victoria Parris Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:30 AM

I am sad to inform you that Victoria passed away this afternoon after a gallant fight with cancer. My heart is broken and I miss her so very much already. I could go on and on but maybe another day.

Thank all of you for you prayers, concerns, and well wishes. They were felt and gave us courage for the year and half battle. Please continue to pray for us so our family can heal.

Achipmunk

http://www.blakelyfuneralhome.com/obituary/victoria-parris

Posted By: 1953 panel

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:39 AM

Very sad, Alvin. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. Will continue praying.
Leo
Posted By: Rich'sToys

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:40 AM

Alvin, I'm so, so sorry to hear this. Please accept our deepest sympathies. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posted By: tntrucknut

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:47 AM

There is nothing we can say right now to make it better,but having gone though it not long ago I know how he feels.
May she rest in peace.God knows best.
Posted By: J Lucas

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:56 AM

Alvin, deepest condolences from Theresa and I. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

John and Theresa
Posted By: MexicoSab

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 04:27 AM

Alvin, our most heartfelt condolences and prayers are with you.

May Victoria Rest In Peace and know how much she is loved.

Sabrina
Posted By: Super55

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 06:07 AM

Alvin you and Victoria are in our thoughts. So sorry for your loss.
Posted By: TPR57C

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 06:22 AM

Alvin thoughts and prayers for you and Victoria a pleasure to say I have met you both and she will be missed by a lot of people RIP
Posted By: moparguy

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 09:39 AM

Alvin, prayers for you and your family.

RonR and Kathy
Posted By: WE b OLD

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 09:49 AM

Sorry for you lose. More prayers for your healing.
Posted By: Paul_WNC

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 09:56 AM

Oh no, I am in shock...everything seemed to be getting better... I am so sorry to hear Alvin. You and your family will be in our thoughts.
Posted By: Tommy

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 10:51 AM

Alvin,
Sorry to hear about Victoria. She put up a good fight. Prayers for you and your family.
Posted By: Tiny

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 11:46 AM

My heart is heavy Alvin. My prayers for you and your family.
Posted By: tclederman

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 12:03 PM

I am very sorry about your loss, Alvin
Posted By: Wayne67vert

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 12:17 PM

Alvin, I am very sorry for your loss. I am praying for you and your family as you go through this difficult time.
Posted By: 2-Ton

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 12:35 PM

Alvin, deepest condolences from Vicki and I.
She will be missed by everyone that were blessed to meet her.

Don & Vicki King
Posted By: Volfandt

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 12:49 PM

So sorry for your loss. She was a fighter and you were a very good husband for her.
Condolences to all her loved ones.
Godspeed.
Dave
Posted By: Justhorsenround

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 02:09 PM

Been sitting here processing this for a couple of hours. It's hard to express the sorrow one feels when friends are hurting. Victoria hurt for a long time and now has eternal relief. Heartfelt condolences to Alvin and family and of course continued prayers.
RIP Miss Victoria!

Martin & Kathy
Posted By: 3B

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:44 PM

Alvin, what can I say, I am so very sorry to read this, Victoria fought a valiant fight for a long time and you were right beside her all the way supporting her! I am so glad I got to meet you both on your trip out here we all had such a good time meeting you both and making great memories! I can't imagine what you must be going through right now, but know that you are in our thoughts. Try your best to hang in there, we all appreciate what you do here for all of us. All our love Bobb and Bernice
Posted By: Jon G

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:51 PM

Very sorry for your loss Alvin and will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Posted By: John Milliman

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 03:53 PM

Just seeing this. Oh Alvin... she was really putting up a hell of a fight. Like Martin, this will take some time to process but know you have many friends who are crying with you. Strength to you, my friend, for the hours ahead.

J&P
Posted By: mo2cyl

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 08:37 PM

Alvin,

We are so sorry for your loss, and know that thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Pat and Kevin
Posted By: HandyAndy

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 09:45 PM

Alvin,

Please accept my heart-felt condolences, thoughts and prayers. Remember the good times and lean on your family as you grieve your loss of Victoria.

Take care my friend,
Posted By: idaho39

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 21 2018 10:11 PM

Sad to hear about your Victoria ,,Alvin ,, here's wishing brighter days for you to come after your loss..
Posted By: 69Cuda

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 12:24 AM

so sorry for your loss, will continue praying for you and crying with you from this side of the country. Praying for strength and God's peace that passes all understanding!
Posted By: 52Carl

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 01:07 AM

I am sitting here with a tear in my eye, but I hearken back to all of your posts about the battle you two went through, and I have never witnessed such courage, bravery and positive attitude in two people in my life.
She was a strong-willed lady, and you were the model of models of a good husband.
This may not provide much to ease your pain, but your story has been an inspiration to me, and I only hope that I will be as strong as either of you two should I face similar adversity. And for that, I thank you.
Carl
Posted By: Wayne67vert

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 01:34 AM

Alvin, Please let us know about services for Victoria. Where and when.
Thanks

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 01:47 AM

http://www.blakelyfuneralhome.com/obituary/victoria-parris
Posted By: Harold46

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 01:03 PM

Alvin,
You and your family are our heart and mind. A good heart has stopped beating, a good soul ascended to heaven. Our condolences on the passing of your beloved Victoria. We are honored and blessed to have known Victoria. She was a gracious lady.
We offer you our thoughts, prayers and well-wishes during this dark time in your life. May care and love of those around you provide comfort and peace to get you through the days ahead. May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. May God give you the peace that you seek.
Your friends,
Harold & Billie Hodnett
Posted By: a.d.-hawk

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 02:09 PM

Oh Alvin....Tanja and I are so saddened by the news. We are very blessed to have known Victoria and just the couple of times we were together, we felt that we had been friends for much longer. Tanja & I are close like you & Victoria and would be lost apart from each other. That being said, please know that you & your family are in our prayers and may God grant you the strength and peace necessary for getting through this difficult journey.
Your Friends up North,
Doug & Tanja
Posted By: jockbolter50

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 02:43 PM

Alvin,i'm not here as often as I should be but i'm so sorry to hear this,Trevor Jensen told me the sad news this morning.
Our sincerest condolences,you're in our thoughts at this tough time.
Your friends from across the ocean.
John and Caroline.
Posted By: Chev4t6

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 04:58 PM

Thoughts, prayers and best wishes Alvin during these rough time and days. May you find peace in Gods palms.
Dan
Posted By: SWEET

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Wed Aug 22 2018 11:55 PM

Alvin

I am so sorry to hear this news. You and your family are in our prayers.
Posted By: Rusty Shackleford

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Thu Aug 23 2018 05:05 AM

Alvin, so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. Take care.
Posted By: VEW

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Thu Aug 23 2018 02:26 PM

Alvin, although I never met Victoria in person, I feel the love and light she gives just from looking at the picture in her obituary. My prayers are with you and your family.
Posted By: Brad Allen

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Thu Aug 23 2018 02:56 PM

Alvin, I am at a loss here for adequate words, God bless you and your family.
Posted By: Samantha

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Fri Aug 24 2018 01:02 AM

Alvin,
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May you find peace and comfort in God and know that His loving arms are wrapped around her, welcoming her home.
Samantha

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sat Aug 25 2018 12:47 AM

Martin, Thank You for letting this stay in the Spoon until Saturday morning.

My report... We had a wonderful service today for a very compassion lady. Her integrity, character and compassion was well spoken of. I would never have dreamed how much closer we became during the pass year and half during this battle with a deadly disease of Leukemia. A battle that we thought we had finally won but an infection and a couple other issues prevented it. She fought like a true warrior and never complained. Oh, if I could have that strength.
She knew her Savior very well. Carried his word everywhere we went.
After a couple days I have found some peace in knowing she is now having a wonderful reunion with here dad, who recently passed and her mother who she missed for years. She is now at peace too.

To all my Stovebolt buddies, all over the world who sent up prayers and letters WE both thank you. Many of you she knew well and looked forward to our next gathering. She spoke of you and never, never spoke a bad word of you or anyone else. Such and elegant lady!
I miss her, I am sad and heart broken but the pass year and half has been a blessing. to care for such a wonderful lady only caused us to love each other more.

She is not here now, but she is not, and will never be forgotten.
Posted By: 46forme

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sat Aug 25 2018 06:23 PM

Alvin, I am truly saddened by this news. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Victoria was a true fighter, her courage and strength was more than most of us could muster.

George
Posted By: truckernix

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Aug 26 2018 12:35 AM

Alvin,
so sorry to hear that Victoria passed away. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Sincerely,
Fred
Posted By: 46Sparky

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Aug 26 2018 02:01 AM

Alvin
Sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you all.
Lee
Posted By: Rusty Rod

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Aug 26 2018 03:50 PM

RIP. So sorry for your loss Alvin.
Posted By: bowtietim

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 28 2018 05:26 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss Alvin.

Tim
Posted By: RdsLessTaken

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Tue Aug 28 2018 11:00 PM

I join with all of your and my stovebolt friends to say; - very sorry to hear of your loss.
Posted By: TrevsOldChevs

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Fri Aug 31 2018 08:07 AM

Alvin...
While I expressed my sympathies on Facebook to yourself and Victoria, I just wanted to come here to do the same...
Meeting both of you when you came to Vancouver eight years ago was truly amazing... we all enjoyed meeting and spending time with you so much...

To hear the news that Victoria had lost her battle after fighting so hard was shocking... she was such a warrior and gave it everything she had...
It was almost unimaginable when we heard she was gone and we were all so shocked... we had really hoped to have you back for another visit to spend time with both of you again... frown

My deepest sympathies at losing your lovely lady, my friend... she was an amazing lady and will be missed by all of us!

Thinking of you and sending our thoughts and prayers from here in Canada...

~Trev
Posted By: GMCJoe

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Sep 09 2018 02:33 AM

Alvin-------I learned of your loss today at the reunion. I'm so sorry. I'm blessed and thankful that our paths crossed. You're in my prayers. Joe
Posted By: SavannahDog

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Sep 16 2018 01:20 PM

Alvin you were Blessed to have Victoria. And Victoria was Blessed to have You.
Posted By: sstock

Re: Victoria Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Sep 16 2018 03:10 PM

So sorry to hear of your loss. God Speed to Victoria.
Posted By: TooMany2count

Re: Victoria Parris Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Oct 14 2018 05:35 PM

frown frown frown I am so sorry to read this Alvin. What a great loving woman she was. I always enjoyed talking to her && will always remember the time that both of you visited Denise & I.. I am heart broken for you... Hugs my friend...
Posted By: tom moore

Re: Victoria Parris Passed Away 8-20-18 - Sun Oct 14 2018 09:15 PM

You are in our prayers. Lots of friends and support here for you, Alvin. Hang in there. Tom
© 2019 The Stovebolt Forums