Stovebolt.com
Posted By: MJ Gor'don51 So Cal areas anyone? - Wed Dec 30 2020 05:44 PM
Just thought I'd ask if anyone is in or around the lower desert areas like Palm Springs/Yucca Valley. If so maybe we could start up a club of some kind and call our selves the Desert Rats . . . . or something else or just swap ideas/stories.
The pic below is me and my "Junk Yard Dog", and yes there is a pony tail behind that neck LOL

Attached picture Day 2 013.jpg
Posted By: Nuts&Bolts Re: So Cal areas anyone? - Sun Jan 24 2021 11:30 PM
Hey MJ nice truck.
I always wondered why there wasn't any old truck clubs here in CA because there are millions of them on the road. However here in central CA there are car shows all the time.
Keep on truckin!
Posted By: TerenceandMary Re: So Cal areas anyone? - Wed Jan 27 2021 03:26 AM
I'm in YV nice truck
Posted By: MJ Gor'don51 Re: So Cal areas anyone? - Fri Jan 29 2021 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by TerenceandMary
I'm in YV nice truck

That's great maybe we could meet someday and swap car guys stories or just become friends. What kind of a Mechanic are you, what skill level are you at?
Posted By: TerenceandMary Re: So Cal areas anyone? - Thu Feb 04 2021 02:59 AM
Well really I worked for a man that had owned a shop for a long time then retired and I worked for him privately restoring hid 69' el camino 69'stingray 63' vw bug and a couple harley's from the late 80's. also did some frame/suspention/and electronics work on a 93'mercades 560sec and 98'mercades 200 diplomat edition
Posted By: MJ Gor'don51 Re: So Cal areas anyone? - Thu Feb 04 2021 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by TerenceandMary
Well really I worked for a man that had owned a shop for a long time then retired and I worked for him privately restoring hid 69' el camino 69'stingray 63' vw bug and a couple harley's from the late 80's. also did some frame/suspention/and electronics work on a 93'mercades 560sec and 98'mercades 200 diplomat edition

Reads as if you are pretty qualified for wrenching nuts n bolts. Still would like to have a meat n great time, does it sound like I might be needing some mechanical help (maybe) LOL. My schedule is pretty loose at the moment just doing some hula hoeing yard work after the rains "germinated" the blown in seeds form around our valley and beyond.
© The Stovebolt Forums