Stovebolt.com
Posted By: Wayne67vert Daytona Turkey Run - Wed Sep 15 2021 12:06 PM
Is anyone interested in a gathering at the Daytona Turkey Run?
It takes place at the Daytona International Speedway on Thanksgiving weekend. It's a 4 day event.
I am in touch with the organizers and looking at procuring club parking.
Here is the website: https://turkeyrun.com/
This meet attracts about 5000 cars and many more spectators. It has a swap meet, car corral to buy and sell cars/trucks.
We need to move quickly to secure club parking.
Posted By: TUTS 59 Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Wed Sep 15 2021 02:12 PM
Wayne, you know you can count me in. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.
Posted By: Wayne67vert Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Wed Sep 15 2021 03:19 PM
Craig, help spread the word.
Posted By: PaPa Joe Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Wed Sep 15 2021 07:38 PM
Oh man! I would love to join in the festivities! We have family coming in that week. I am going to have to pass.Y’all take lots of pictures!
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Fri Sep 17 2021 01:21 AM
Wayne, I remember planning to come a few years ago but couldn't make it..... so I'm gonna plan to be there this year.
It'd probably be good to post this in the EVENTS section as well as mention it in the greasy spoon......just saying.

Hope all is well for you.
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Fri Sep 17 2021 01:39 AM
Alvin, the events section as we knew it was removed at the last update.
Posted By: Just Mark Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Mon Sep 20 2021 09:12 PM
Wish I could join you guys!
I am already making plans for next year Stovebolt Jamboree in July in Tennessee though.
Posted By: TUTS 59 Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Thu Oct 28 2021 08:41 PM
I'm hoping to have project "Death Trap " on the road before then if so we should be able to drive it to the show. Either way I will be there on Friday.
Posted By: TUTS 59 Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Sat Nov 06 2021 03:12 PM
I made reservations for Friday and Saturday night at the Holiday and Suites on Atlantic Blvd.
Posted By: TUTS 59 Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Fri Nov 26 2021 01:13 PM
South Bound and Down, leaving shortly for Daytona. We, my BIL, and I will there Friday and Saturday. I want to cruise the swap meet in search of that "One Thing I just Can't Live Without" and maybe some parts I really need. The downside is I'm not taking a truck, nothing running at the moment. We're going to look up Wayne once we get there, he will no doubt be the only Stovebolt member there with a truck.
Posted By: Cletus1950 Re: Daytona Turkey Run - Fri Nov 26 2021 02:04 PM
I will be there Saturday, but truck will be home.
© The Stovebolt Forums