Stovebolt.com
Posted By: Apache1 SE Tennessee Bolters - Fri Feb 01 2019 03:54 PM
Hey out there....are there any established "Bolter" clubs in the SE quadrant of Tennessee?
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Sat Feb 02 2019 01:35 AM
.....I don't know of any "established" group at the moment.....that part of the territory is considered Southern Stovebolt and its been a while since we had a "Stovebolt Reunion" up that way. We has a small one some time ago in Strawberry Plains and 4 or 5 here at my place in S.C........I'd like to do one but other problems have prevented it.

....however, ANY bolter in the area is welcome to "have" or "put on" a "gabfest", Reunion, or whatever you want to call it. Just post it in the event, or greasy spoon for any interest. I have over a 100 names on my list but there are many more and now on down to Florida is Southern Territory.
I wanted to do another one this year but only the next few months before I can tell.
The first one we had only 15 folks came....after 3 or 4 events we had over 50. You plan it, I'll be there!!!
Parking lot, at home, at the mall, or piggy back an event on another show. Some reading is here somewhere on having them.

If you send me an email I'll send you a link or two to some "reunions" we have had.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Sat Feb 02 2019 12:36 PM
Around here...the greater Chattanooga and Knoxville TN area most bolters end bringing their prized possessions to local car shows.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Sat Feb 02 2019 12:38 PM
Pardon me I wasn't interested in sponsoring a show of some kind...thanks anyway...btw I've been to Straw Plains as we call it years ago when I owned a Pro Street '69 Camaro.
Posted By: YankaBilly Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Sun Feb 24 2019 06:28 PM
Hello from Seymour, Tn. If you find a club, share the info. Please.
Olddog.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Thu May 02 2019 08:56 PM
Hey there YankaBilly>just found your post. This southern bolter thread hasn't been very active. Car/Truck show season is upon us for sure. So what are you driving these days? I'm headed down to Valley Fest this weekend in Dunlap, TN. Good time....they have a car show Saturday morning. If it doesn't get rained out thought I might take the ole '59 Apache for a ride and check things out.
Posted By: John L. Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Mon May 06 2019 02:43 PM
Hello from Sparta,Tn. I see quite a few AD trucks around the local car shows but none of them seem to be bolters that I've spoken with.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Mon May 06 2019 11:48 PM
Hey John….bolters in that they haven't become members of this forum? I'm a Task Force kind of guy. You typically see AD trucks everywhere but not so much when it comes to the TF line-up. BTW, what are you driving?
Posted By: John L. Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Wed May 22 2019 02:30 PM
I have a 1951 chevrolet 1 ton flatbed and a 1952 GMC 2 ton wrecker.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Thu May 23 2019 12:29 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Kasey1500 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Fri May 31 2019 12:10 AM
Hi guys. We are in the Nashville area. Just bought a 49 5 window 3100
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Fri May 31 2019 11:27 AM
Welcome Kasey1500>Be sure to post a new thread in Welcome Centre top of forum for all to read. Thanks

BTW, a few pics posted would be great...as well.
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Tue Jun 04 2019 02:48 AM
Welcome to the Southern group, Kasey. YOu'll feel right at home.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Mon Jul 08 2019 08:58 PM
Now that summer is in full swing, who would like to chime in and share old news or new upcoming news.?

Car shows are about every other weekend. Just attended a good ole down home one in Whitwell, TN. sponsored by the Whitwell Fire Dept. this past weekend...great turn out. I like small events like this...you don't get lost...everyone has something to share!
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Mon Sep 02 2019 01:17 PM
Good morning people...heading out this morning to a real good annual car show near Powells Crossroads, TN. Usually gathers more the 200+ hot rods...along with the Chattanooga Corvette and Mopar clubs. Vendors, food, music, trophies and test your vehicle on dyno.
Starts at 0930 thru late afternoon. wave
Posted By: pike101 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Fri Nov 15 2019 07:45 AM
New to the Big Bolt Community, purchased my '59 Viking 60 (2 Ton) in August. Looking forward to bringing it to some shows and picking up some knowledge.
Posted By: Apache1 Re: SE Tennessee Bolters - Sat Nov 16 2019 01:28 AM
Welcome aboard pike101....how about posting some pics.
© The Stovebolt Forums