Stovebolt.com
Posted By: 3B Bobb's pikanik - Mon Sep 02 2019 04:09 PM
Hy Guys I am back from my trip to Oregon, how does everyone feel about the date of September 15th for my Pikanik, please let me know.
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Mon Sep 02 2019 08:41 PM
Sounds good to me. Gloria and I can make it. We can also drive over to Langley and pick up Sue if she doesn't have a ride with anyone else. Not sure if Tammy and Bruce would be driving by that way.
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Mon Sep 02 2019 11:04 PM
Hy Super55, I would hope Bruce and Tammy will be bringing their 40, and there are only two spots for sitting. Thank you very much for the offer to pickup Sue.
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Tue Sep 03 2019 02:01 AM
Yes, I didn't think of that. Last time I think Bruce's truck was getting new engine. Do you want me to message her?
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Tue Sep 03 2019 11:22 PM
I sent a text to George, he said he is coming.
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Tue Sep 03 2019 11:31 PM
Hy Super55, thank you very much.
Posted By: Britcon Re: Bobb's pikanik - Thu Sep 05 2019 04:12 AM
Hi Bobb

Sept 15 sounds great
Thinking I could put Sue in the box in her rocking chair. .?

Second thought - maybe Paul & Gloria can pick her up *l*

See you around 11:00 or so ?
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Thu Sep 05 2019 06:31 PM
3B and Britcon, I sent a PM.
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Fri Sep 06 2019 11:00 PM
Hy Guys I sent Dave and Trish an "E" mail, they said they would attend.
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Tue Sep 10 2019 07:02 PM
Hy Guys, 99 views and only seven people confirmed, I know it's late in the season but we can be inside if the weather is bad. Just bring whatever you want to cook/eat and meet some new people with a similar hobby to yours, we won't bite, but we may try to steal your food if it is better than what we brought. If you need more information/directions just PM me. Regards Bobb
Posted By: Britcon Re: Bobb's pikanik - Fri Sep 13 2019 12:39 AM
Hi Bobb,

We are figuring on attending. If weather is bad, will bring the Jeep / leave the '40 in the garage.

If you decide it's not worth the effort for a few people, we can postpone or cancel. Happy either way

Thanks

Bruce & Tammy
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Fri Sep 13 2019 03:56 AM
Hy Britcon, I was going to post and say that if the weather is bad, leave the beautiful trucks at home and bring the daily drivers. It started raining fairly hard this afternoon and Bernice told me the weather reports are not good. I hope we can have a pleasant get together, we can all fit in the house if need be. Regards Bobb
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Fri Sep 13 2019 05:49 AM
Is the shed where we usually congregate clear? Just need cover from rain... or in the slight chance... the sun.
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Fri Sep 13 2019 02:54 PM
Hy Super55 and guys, I'm working on cleaning up/ organizing the machine shed, but with all the rain we had yesterday I won't be surprised if I find it flooded this morning. I'll keep everyone informed, as I said with the few who have said they will come we can all fit in the house and be cozy. Regards Bobb
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Sat Sep 14 2019 11:01 PM
Hy Guys and Gals, well today was a fairly nice day, no rain so far, Bernice and her students had a regular ride on their horses. The machine shed is cleaned up and ready if the weather co-operates the house is also ready if needed
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Sun Sep 15 2019 06:20 AM
Prepare for rain, dream for sun.
Posted By: Britcon Re: Bobb's pikanik - Sun Sep 15 2019 03:56 PM
Web feet attached
Life jackets aboard

See you guys around 11
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Sun Sep 15 2019 04:31 PM
Hy Britcon, you'll probably need all that and maybe a raft and paddles too, it just poured all night and today as well machine shed 90% flooded so the house it will be. They say if you want to make the big guy laugh, just tell him your plans! Thanks to everyone who braves the weather. Regards Bobb and Bernice
Posted By: 3B Re: Bobb's pikanik - Sun Sep 15 2019 11:32 PM
Hy everybody, well that's another Pikanik in the can as they say. Thanks to everyone who braved an extremely inclement day to attend, I for one had a great time visiting, I hope all who attended felt it was worth their time. Thanks again. Regards Bobb and Bernice
Posted By: Super55 Re: Bobb's pikanik - Mon Sep 16 2019 04:50 PM
Thanks again for hosting. I got a new project out of it, building George's garage next year!
Posted By: Britcon Re: Bobb's pikanik - Mon Sep 16 2019 09:39 PM
Thanks for hosting Bobb !

Good to see everyone again

Tammy & Bruce
© The Stovebolt Forums