Stovebolt.com
Posted By: twlinks "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project * - Thu Oct 29 2009 04:17 PM
My new project truck. Ford 302 (heaven forbid) has been removed and is being replaced with a 300 hp 350/350 Turbo tranny. Getting lowered 4" in front and 7" in the rear, a little body work, new disk brakes and a fresh silver over black paint job and she'll be ready to go.

http://picasaweb.google.com/twlinks50/1941ChevyTruckProject?feat=directlink
Posted By: Rich'sToys Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Fri Oct 30 2009 02:15 PM
Looks like you got some rain there, also. Are you going to put that other cab on the truck?
Posted By: twlinks Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Fri Oct 30 2009 07:00 PM
Hi Rich,

Yeah, the truck is in Alabama at the moment where the "heavy" work is being done and it's been raining there a lot lately.

We're using the same cab that you see on the truck. It's not too bad really and it's already starting to take shape. I put more pictures in the photobucket album this morning, so you can see the work in progress.
Posted By: Jordi55 Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Sun Nov 01 2009 01:51 AM
Nice truck. You got a really nice project.The 1941-46 chevy truck has always been my favorite. Do you have the original front suspension in your 41?
Posted By: Sheridan Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Sun Nov 01 2009 03:26 AM
Good luck with your project!!
Posted By: twlinks Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Sat Nov 14 2009 01:40 PM
She's starting back together. New pics added this morning.
Posted By: jockbolter50 Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Sun Nov 15 2009 07:09 AM
twlinks, I just checked out your pics.....Keep up the good work.
Yet another old Chevy saved! thumbs_up
Posted By: twlinks Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Sun Jul 25 2010 10:31 PM
The old Chevy truck is now in Texas, but still quite alive,
She's been replaced by a Red Corvette now gracing the drive,
She was destined for a sure grave before we saved her,
Now another owner can play and coddle and nurture.

Thanks guys, it was fun while it lasted. Learned a lot and not a regret, but now it's time to play with the Vette.

TW
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: "New to me" '41 Chevy Truck Project - Mon Jul 26 2010 02:08 AM
.... I predict there is another Stovebolt in your future. You may not know it yet smile
© The Stovebolt Forums