Stovebolt.com

My first truck restore

Posted By: Truman

My first truck restore - Sat Jan 27 2018 09:13 PM

I have known 37 chevy pick up trucks since 1937. I am now restoring one to the original. I have seen and touched almost all parts of this and I hope I can help answer any questions you have.. Look forward to hearing from you more on the thread. Feel free to pm me or call. See my profile. The 37 chevy pick up truck is the one I learned to drive.
Truman
Posted By: Truman

Re: My first truck restore - Sat Jan 27 2018 09:17 PM

I hope to have my 37 ready to make pictures and put on the thread. Mechanically it is about ready to go. Researching paint colors before I get it painted. I have restored mine to the original and am really picky about the color as I am hoping to replace it with the original color as I remember it from my dad having purchased a new one in 1937. The first motor vehicle I really remember.
Truman
Posted By: Achipmunk

Re: My first truck restore - Sun Jan 28 2018 03:10 AM

Truman, thank you for sharing. Soon as it gets a little warmer give me a holler and I'll drive my 37 and met up with you. Not sure you found what you were looking for about the paint but if not, don't give up and keep searching. I'll keep watch myself. Transport Blue wasn't it?
Posted By: sstock

Re: My first truck restore - Sun Jan 28 2018 05:10 AM

Amazing! Subscribing.
Posted By: John Milliman

Re: My first truck restore - Sun Jan 28 2018 02:07 PM

Why wait? Let's see the in-process pictures!
© 2019 The Stovebolt Forums