Stovebolt.com
Posted By: SwiggleSwaggle Newb from MN - Tue May 14 2019 03:15 AM
Thank you for letting me join the Stovebolt Forum! I'm about to pull the trigger on a '60 K10, and am looking for tips on ID'g original features/options/etc. I look forward to picking the brains of the experts!

JW in MN
Posted By: Rusty Rod Re: Newb from MN - Tue May 14 2019 04:35 AM
Welcome to the 'bolt. I'm sure you will get the answers to all your questions.... try to ask specific questions in the applicable forum tho.
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: Newb from MN - Tue May 14 2019 12:04 PM
Welcome to the Stovebolt madness. There is no cure! shake
Posted By: 69Cuda Re: Newb from MN - Tue May 14 2019 04:41 PM
welcome to the site!
Posted By: Rich'sToys Re: Newb from MN - Wed May 15 2019 03:30 AM
Welcome!
Whereabouts in MN?
Posted By: Ecratrods Re: Newb from MN - Wed May 15 2019 11:54 AM
Glad to have you. Welcome to the most informative site out there,Great men and woman out there. Post pics as your build progresses.
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: Newb from MN - Wed May 15 2019 09:11 PM
Welcome to the Stovebolt. See you around the garage forums.
Posted By: SwiggleSwaggle Re: Newb from MN - Sat Jul 25 2020 07:33 PM
Rich'sToys:

Im in southern Eagan, MN. The negotiations on the '60 took some time, but closed the deal today. Its a V8 shortbed stepside '60, that looks like the block was replaced long ago. I just made contact with the original family who bought it at approximately 2 years old, 1962. He was happy to hear it was still around, at 82 y/o. Questions on originality are forthcoming as I decode things. The decision to search for a slightly more correct block is at the forefront. Getting it to driver shape first will be the short term goal, then we shall see. thank you! i''ll see you on the forums! JW
Posted By: Achipmunk Re: Newb from MN - Mon Jul 27 2020 02:07 AM
Good news to hear. Looking forward to seeing you around the garage forums as you get to know our new family member!!
© The Stovebolt Forums