Stovebolt.com
Posted By: WE b OLD Photoshop. - Fri Aug 09 2019 01:34 PM
I am thinking of removing some bushes from the front of my house but I am not sure it is a good thing. Is photoshop easy to do and how do I get started?
Posted By: Tiny Re: Photoshop. - Fri Aug 09 2019 03:15 PM
I have no experience with Photoshop. I do have a similar program, Corel Draw that does about the same thing. It will do amazing things BUT it is not easy to use. I'm self taught and it shows. It can do far more than I know how to make it do. I've noticed that there seem to be various versions of PS based on pricing. Likely the cheaper versions do less of the awesome stuff. The version of PS that does the really neat stuff is quite expensive. If you're going to make that investment you should look for someone in your area that can give you lessons.
Posted By: John Milliman Re: Photoshop. - Sun Aug 11 2019 12:28 AM
Ron,

Photoshop is a high end/professional program designed for graphic artists, professional photographers, etc. The current version is in the Adobe Creative Suite . There's a link on that page next to the Photoshop box to try it for free. You could give it a whirl and see if it's something you could work with.
Posted By: WE b OLD Re: Photoshop. - Sun Aug 11 2019 06:45 PM
Thanks, John. But from what I have seen it is beyond me. I was hoping there was a simple one for simple people like me. ohwell
Posted By: John Milliman Re: Photoshop. - Wed Aug 14 2019 12:53 AM
Sorry Ron -- Photoshop is advanced stuff -- I've been struggling with it for more than 25 years and every day I am reminded what a putz I am.

There are some pretty good freeware photo editing apps you might try. I don't know any of them off the top of my head but the others might.
Posted By: WE b OLD Re: Photoshop. - Wed Aug 14 2019 10:54 AM
I found GIMP but it is not for android.
Posted By: tclederman Re: Photoshop. - Wed Aug 14 2019 11:19 AM
I know nothing about these Android photo-editing programs:

XGimp
4 Best Photoshop Or Gimp Apps for Android
© The Stovebolt Forums