Stovebolt.com
Posted By: Fox This thread has been moved... - Sat Aug 03 2019 03:15 PM
Since our last update I’ve noticed that when a thread has been moved, and I click on the link to take me there, it takes me to old, outdated, unrelated threads. What’s going on here? Has anybody else seen this?
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: This thread has been moved... - Sat Aug 03 2019 03:24 PM
Wow, was working normally for me yesterday but now it’s doing exactly what Fox is describing. Don’t know what’s up but Baldeagle can handle it. Noticed the other day that my Grease Monkey Avatar had disappeared and he was able to get it back. Strange happenings on the Bolt.
Posted By: Tiny Re: This thread has been moved... - Sat Aug 03 2019 03:47 PM
Indeed. I just check two in the Engine Bay and both took me to the same thread from LONG ago. Has anyone notified Paul?
Posted By: baldeagle Re: This thread has been moved... - Sat Aug 03 2019 04:03 PM
I noticed yesterday there was a new update with some fixes in it. I guess I'll have to apply that and see if it fixes the problem.
Posted By: baldeagle Re: This thread has been moved... - Sun Aug 04 2019 02:29 AM
I just completed the upgrade to the new version. Please test and let me know if the problem has been resolved. If not, I'll have to troubleshoot further.
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: This thread has been moved... - Sun Aug 04 2019 02:37 AM
Still doing the same thing.
Posted By: Rich'sToys Re: This thread has been moved... - Sun Aug 04 2019 03:36 AM
Tonight mine was also doing strange things when I clicked on a photo. Not sure if that's your problem or mine--our computer has also been having attitude problems lately.
Posted By: Tiny Re: This thread has been moved... - Sun Aug 04 2019 11:47 AM
Didn't fix it. If I click on either of the two moved post threads in the Engine Shop forum and follow the links I end up HERE.. Not the correct target for either.
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: This thread has been moved... - Tue Aug 06 2019 08:40 PM
Just tried to follow thread #1320743 to it’s supposed new location in GTT to delete the thread and was taken to a totally unrelated thread that doesn’t even have the above thread attached to it. Something is really wacky.
Posted By: Fox Re: This thread has been moved... - Thu Aug 08 2019 05:00 AM
Things are still wonky. I was taken to a post from 2005.
Posted By: Tiny Re: This thread has been moved... - Fri Aug 09 2019 11:50 AM
It's to the point where I'm hesitant to even move an errant thread because it's impossible to follow it using the links. I suppose I can PM the thread originator each time I do it but that won't work for new users because they don't have PM ability. It's funny how that happened overnight and wasn't part of a software upgrade.
Posted By: Fox Re: This thread has been moved... - Fri Aug 16 2019 03:58 AM
I’ve noticed how the moderators have put a little sentence under the link stating that the thread might be a driveline question, or an engine question. Then I just go to that forum.
Posted By: Justhorsenround Re: This thread has been moved... - Fri Aug 16 2019 12:39 PM
Fox, that’s our work around until the glitch can be fixed.
© The Stovebolt Forums