Stovebolt.com

Somebody did something????

Posted By: Achipmunk

Somebody did something???? - Sun Jan 27 2019 05:12 AM

While browsing the Bolt tonight I noticed that the "yellow tablet" beside the thread goes out when you leave the thread.
It has did this for ages up until a while back. I think we mentioned it back then but I did not look for the post.

Whoever did something, Thank You. Old folks like me can now keep up with what we read or where we been.
If you did nothing then the little master mechanic did??

Did ya'll even notice? I may be late for the dance.
Posted By: Tiny

Re: Somebody did something???? - Sun Jan 27 2019 12:49 PM

That part of the site got a tad weird after the last update of the forum software. Most of the time it works fairly normally but I've noticed that on occasion every forum will show the yellow folder indicating there are threads I've not read BUT when I click to enter the forum all of the thread folders will show white, indicating that there have been no changes since my last visit. When that happens I've noticed that if I leave the site and come back it's usually normal again. Beats me as to why.
Posted By: Justhorsenround

Re: Somebody did something???? - Sun Jan 27 2019 04:00 PM

I second Tiny’s observation.
Posted By: cmayna

Re: Somebody did something???? - Tue Feb 05 2019 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tiny
That part of the site got a tad weird after the last update of the forum software. Most of the time it works fairly normally but I've noticed that on occasion every forum will show the yellow folder indicating there are threads I've not read BUT when I click to enter the forum all of the thread folders will show white, indicating that there have been no changes since my last visit. When that happens I've noticed that if I leave the site and come back it's usually normal again. Beats me as to why.

Whew! Thought for sure, it was just me getting too old for thus stuff..Started noticing this yesterday but thought it was the amount of wine taking over my senses...LOL
© 2019 The Stovebolt Forums