Stovebolt.com
Posted By: RingLeader Radiator, hubcaps, springs, swaybar - Fri Jan 31 2020 11:40 PM
I have a bunch of stuff that I pulled off of my 1950 advanced design 1/2 ton. All are free you just have to pick them up in Sacramento CA. I have descriptions below.

Radiator - Original to the truck. The tanks seem to be good, but the core is bad. Maybe you have a good core? Maybe you can do the work yourself. It was the same cost to get a new one as to get the old one re-cored. Hopefully you can do better than me with this one.

Hubcaps GONE! - Heavy patina. I only have two of them. They have 'Chevrolet' embossed on them with the block font of the series. There is no paint in the lettering.

Front leaf springs - Not much to say. Stock leaf springs for the front. They look as you might imagine, rusty but serviceable with a caked on mud/oil concoction.

Swaybar/anti-swaybar GONE! - However you like to call it. It looks like many of the aftermarket add ons. Comes with mounting hardware.

PM me, and i'll be as fast as possible in responding.

Andy
Posted By: 51sub Re: Radiator, hubcaps, springs, swaybar - Fri Feb 07 2020 05:55 PM
I would be interested in your hubcaps. Could you ship if I pick up cost. USPS has a n if it fits fixed price.
Posted By: HandyAndy Re: Radiator, hubcaps, springs, swaybar - Tue Feb 11 2020 12:12 AM
PM sent to RingLeader.
Posted By: 51sub Re: Radiator, hubcaps, springs, swaybar - Fri Feb 21 2020 12:38 AM
Andy,

Your PM not received, could you resend?

Mike
Posted By: hardshell Re: Radiator, hubcaps, springs, swaybar - Mon Feb 24 2020 03:17 AM
I would like to have the sway bar.... Sending pm
© The Stovebolt Forums