Stovebolt.com
Posted By: 63stepsideLB 1960-63 Windshields - Wed Jan 08 2020 04:09 AM
I have two 1960-63 wraparound-style windshields. Both are beginning to fog around the edges but are not cracked. One of them appears to have some bubbling, but it's very dirty so it's hard to tell. The better of the two is appears to have the factory greenish tinting. It's been a few years since either of them were mounted in a truck. I tried to store them carefully, but it's possible that they are warped and not usable. Anyone who wants to come pick 'em up can have 'em (one or both). Located in central Virginia, PM me if interested.
Posted By: Lugnutz Re: 1960-63 Windshields - Sun Jan 12 2020 02:20 PM
You are very kind to offer them. I plan to Attend the ODSS homecoming in Lexington Virginia towards the end of April. Will you also attend? I have a 1963 with very bad rainbow scars from the windshield wiper.
Posted By: 63stepsideLB Re: 1960-63 Windshields - Tue Jan 14 2020 03:50 AM
Unfortunately I will be unable to attend Homecoming this year as I will be a school in Kansas at that time. The windshields are in Culpeper, which I know is quite a bit out of your way, but if you did want to make a detour up that way on your way there or back, I could probably arrange for someone to meet you.
© The Stovebolt Forums