Stovebolt.com

SOLD 47-54 Heater

Posted By: miraclepieco

SOLD 47-54 Heater - Mon Jun 10 2019 06:38 AM

SOLD

I have a couple of recirculating heaters in unrestored condition. They look like good candidates for restoration. I don't see evidence of previous leaks. I have them for sale on Ebay.

Edit: SOLD

Attached picture 20190608_174307 (Medium).jpg
Attached picture 20190608_174148 (Medium).jpg
Posted By: klhansen

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Tue Jun 11 2019 12:51 AM

Man, if you had posted this a couple weeks ago, I'd have jumped on them. I just went thru your location on the 29th of last month on my mega-road trip (12,500 miles total). I had a whole trailer full of stuff for my truck. Should have contacted you and stopped by, at least to chew the fat for a bit.
Any idea what it might cost to ship both of them to Alaska (zip 99503) by slow boat? I may still be interested. How are the dampers and controls on the other side? Mine is a little on the loose side, and I have no idea whether the core leaks or not.

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Tue Jun 11 2019 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by klhansen
Man, if you had posted this a couple weeks ago, I'd have jumped on them. I just went thru your location on the 29th of last month on my mega-road trip (12,500 miles total). I had a whole trailer full of stuff for my truck. Should have contacted you and stopped by, at least to chew the fat for a bit.
Any idea what it might cost to ship both of them to Alaska (zip 99503) by slow boat? I may still be interested. How are the dampers and controls on the other side? Mine is a little on the loose side, and I have no idea whether the core leaks or not.

All controls operate freely. I'll measure and weigh the boxes and PM you.
Posted By: klhansen

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Wed Jun 12 2019 12:26 AM

Cool

I just pulled a vacuum on my core, and it seems to be tight.

Thanks
Posted By: Tiny

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Wed Jun 12 2019 11:48 AM

If this becomes a done deal please put SOLD in the title. Thanks.
Posted By: stoveboltgator

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Mon Jul 01 2019 02:58 AM

I just bought one of the heaters through ebay. Looks to be in good condition and I may need a core. Thanks miraclepieco!

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Mon Jul 01 2019 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by stoveboltgator
I just bought one of the heaters through ebay. Looks to be in good condition and I may need a core. Thanks miraclepieco!

Oh thanks, I didn't realize that was you. I just packaged it this evening. Glad you can use it.

Originally Posted by Tiny
If this becomes a done deal please put SOLD in the title. Thanks.

I still have one heater left. I will be sure to add SOLD if I sell it.

Re: 47-54 Heaters - Mon Jul 01 2019 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by stoveboltgator

Just shipped UPS - $50!!! Yikes, looks like I ate that one!
© 2019 The Stovebolt Forums