The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Helping out ...

EVENTS

Check in for status!

Jump over to the Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.
Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Encourage one another!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
3 members (Organbuilder, reidy, 1 invisible), 69 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums50
Topics119,608
Posts957,781
Members43,442
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Thread Like Summary
WE b OLD
Original Post (Thread Starter)
It is not like bad weather. #1351117 03/22/2020 9:36 AM
by WE b OLD
WE b OLD
I have not been out all week but twice. I keep thinking I should get something at the store but I am not in real need. I do want to see a friend because her birthday is today and I have a gift for her. Other than that I do not NEED to go out. Not knowing the person in line before you or the person that had the cart before or even the cash might have been exposed. Or even me. I am in the high-risk group, age, and health. I might give more of my thoughts. Now that I am close to making a decision about the Plymouth do I want to go and look at one? Number 2 one my list is 4 hours away so no need to stay over. Number 1 is 12 hours which would require an overnight stay. Number 3 is a 4-day trip but this one could require a flight and that poses a lot more exposure. Since it is not a bad weather experience where you can figure the time table from experience when it will go away, this a real wait and see event. I am thinking I will rush out and do my errand and rush back before the storm but the storm is here and we don't know for how long. Stay well everybody and I will see you on the flip side.
Liked Replies
Re: It is not like bad weather. #1351134 Mar 22nd a 01:22 PM
by Hotrod Lincoln
Hotrod Lincoln
The nasty little bugs don't necessarily have to infect very many people- - - - -paranoia is going to do the job of killing a bunch of us much better than the germs can do! I'd like to know how many people died last week from automobile accidents, heart disease, or various types of cancer.
Jerry
1 member likes this
Re: It is not like bad weather. #1351303 Mar 23rd a 06:01 PM
by MNSmith
MNSmith
Originally Posted by klhansen
That includes empty store shelves (TP, flour, sugar recently) which make no sense.

I believe, since the stay at home orders are creeping across the country, that to stay busy, more people are baking and such to pass the time and/or teach their children how. Except the dummies in L.A. They all go flock and crowd at the beaches and piers. dang big_eek
1 member likes this
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop