The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Helping out ...

EVENTS

Check in for status!

Jump over to the Events Forum, to post events -- new ones or the ones we have been enjoying for some time.
Look to see what's been cancelled or postponed.

Encourage one another!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
7 members (BC59, Hotrod Lincoln, Lightholder's Dad, dougs, Greg_H, 1 invisible), 187 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums50
Topics121,045
Posts970,422
Members43,829
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Need help with reverse lights
#88928 Fri Oct 18 2002 01:33 AM
B
Shop Shark
I have a '70 C10 and I need to know how to wire the reverse lights. They were disconnected by the p.o. and I don't know where the wires from the lights connect to. All help appreciated.

Ralph Davis
1970 Chevy C10 Webshots
My Stovebolt Gallery page

Old trucks never die, they just find a new home.
Re: Need help with reverse lights
#88929 Fri Oct 18 2002 04:05 AM
M
You should have a switch at the lower end of the steering column just on the topside.With the key in the on position(Wheels blocked of course) check the terminals while someone moves the shifter from park to reverse,neutral and back again.I do not remember which terminal it is as I wired in spot-lights through their own switch.I mounted the lights under the rear bumper.Just do not leave the lights on when there is a police vehicle folowing you eek grin

There is enough good in the worst of us and enough bad in the best of us that it does not behoove any of us to criticize the rest of us.
-
-
Be yourself. If you are ever lost, It will be much easier to find yourself if you know who you are!
#88930 Fri Oct 18 2002 11:30 AM
J
Mechainiac, does this mean you had yours on with a bubble machine following you?

#88931 Sat Oct 19 2002 03:15 AM
B
Shop Shark
Thanks luke, I will check it out this weekend.

Ralph Davis
1970 Chevy C10 Webshots
My Stovebolt Gallery page

Old trucks never die, they just find a new home.

Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop