The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Thinking again ...
We are still asking:
What did you
get done on
your Bolt today
????

The question, initially posted May 23, 2005, was:
"Whatcha do on your Bolt
this weekend?"

After 51,906,997 views, 7378 replies over 185 pages, this thread in General Truck Talk is a happening! And it's not just weekends anymore.

Now with pictures
and No BOTS.

So ...

What did you get done on your Bolt today????

Stovebolt Site Search
'
Oh Lord, I just gotta find it....

A pdf guide to help you search the Site

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
9 members (Leo, Hambone, D B Cooper, 3800GUY, DaveV, 1 invisible), 58 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics127,583
Posts1,032,707
Members45,812
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Suspension anQuestions
Hotrod Lincoln #812936 Tue Jan 03 2012 11:10 PM
B
New Guy
The rack and pinion set ups manufactured today are hardly from "sub-compacts". I believe the mustang II refers more to a style than an actual off the shelf part. BUT, with that said, I am a little leery of the telescoping shaft as well but I think I have that under control, I'll know soon enough. I have made a couple of modifications including a "stability mount from the frame. Very few options with a V8 and mostly stock frame and axle as far as I can see.

But . . thanks for the opinion, I appreciate it.

Blah, blah, blah, blah . . . and I really mean that.
Re: Suspension anQuestions
boogerdave #843972 Sun Apr 15 2012 02:46 PM
I
Wrench Fetcher
I have a 49 - 1/2 ton that was lowered by removing spring leafs which then made the ride too mushy. I don't plan on carring much wieght and like the stance but hate the lean on cornering. Would sway bars solve the problem or just be more money spent when what I should do is put a leaf back in. I belive there were 2 leafs removed from each corner. THX for your advice. Keep truck'n

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop