For those who haven't seen it: http://tinyurl.com/yfug9cf
It didn't go for much, did someone here get it?
I'd be most interested in exchanging comments on adding downdraft ports by insertion with the buyer.
BTW: the new irritating method that eBay uses to prevent downloading pictures can be bypassed with some work.
1. click to select which view, then "enlarge"
2. press both CTRL and + several times to fill the visible screen
3. press both CTRL and PRTSCR (print screen) to copy the image to your clipboard
4. now open Photoshop, Imager, Paint, etc. and paste the image in a new field
5. crop to remove browser details, and save as .jpg