The Stovebolt Page Forums Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Work those trucks!

Share what you're up to this summer!

Stovebolt Site Search

Old Truck Calendars
Months of truck photos!
Nothing like an old truck calendar

Stovebolt Calendars

Check for details!

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Bill Marlow), 240 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums47
Topics114,670
Posts909,731
Members41,990
Most Online940
Apr 5th, 2017
Image Posting Policy
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I WANT TO ADD MY TRUCK TO THE GALLERY!!! #503390
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:35 PM
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:35 PM
D
Ducscrambler  Offline OP
New Guy
Central Illinois USA
I've been trying to submit some pics of my 1946 Chevy 1/2 ton truck, and haven't received a reply. I sent them to editor@stovebolt.com <editor@stovebolt.com> is this still an active address? I've sent pic's twice, the first time over a month ago. I think they were too large, so I tried again, probably two days later, still didn't hear anything. I realize that it would take a few weeks for them to be posted. Thank you.

1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton Flatbed

YOUNG ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER, BUT TOO OLD TO CARE!
Re: I WANT TO ADD MY TRUCK TO THE GALLERY!!! [Re: Ducscrambler] #503395
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:53 PM
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:53 PM
F
Flxible  Offline
Extreme Gabster
north of the 49th
welcome to the garage Mark - yes that address is valid [for general mail], but you may have missed the guidelines, which include a slightly different address, as well as one for inquiries about it .... Peg recently made some additions for this month .... never know when real life might be distracting her grin

Bill

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics
Re: I WANT TO ADD MY TRUCK TO THE GALLERY!!! [Re: Ducscrambler] #503398
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:56 PM
Sun Feb 08 2009 06:56 PM
Z
ZooKeeper
Unregistered

Mark, Peggy is a very busy person & helps run their family business. There can be any number of reasons why they haven't been posted yet, but rest assured your pictures will be added. Also she may a member helping her & they may not have gotten to it yet. We all volunteer here to help out & sometimes like myself only check in every few days or weeks to do a bunch of stuff all at once & that could be the hold up.

BUT you can post them in DITY (Do IT Yourself) Gallery for the moment untill they get posted in the regular Gallery...Joe

Moderated by  J Lucas 

Home | FAQ | Forum | Swap Meet | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop