kool65: Ditto on what Mechainiac said. Have some other specific questions, so you can repost, and to better let us know whats going on.
1. Describe actual "good oil pressure? Actual PSI?
Clean oil, and regularly changed?
2. What was the actual problem with the other cam and/or lifters? Thrust wear? Lobe wear? Bearing surface wear? Lifters worn? Describe?
3. Were the cam bearings checked, and/or replaced?
Were they worn from wiping, scratched or gouged?
Was cam bore alignment checked?
4. Were lifter bores checked/miked for fit?
5. Push rods changed also?
6. Is your set-up factory parts, cam,lifters,push rods and rockers?
7. Any aftermarket parts (concerning cam) being used? Like roller cam, roller rockers, rev-kit, or has rocker lever ratio or springs been changed?
8. Silent chain drive (factory), or are you using a gear drive, or belt drive for the cam?
9. After warm up, you said it sometimes does it again. About what RPM do the noises occur?
10. Have you "overrevved" your engine lately, before the noises/condition started again?
Repost, and let us know whats happening.