1957 Sea Fury update: I've turned the boat upside down and sanded all the old paint off the bottom and sides. I've made the 1st pass with fairing compound and sanded it smooth. Another pass is needed before primer then paint.
I turned it back over and built a support for the front seat backs.
I then primed and painted the upper deck seafoam green.
The seats and steering were put in.
I had to reshape the windshield because it came off a different boat.
The motor got new coils, wires, fuel lines, bottom resealed, carb rebuilt. I learned more about it than I wanted to.
Two weeks ago it went out for a test and tune ride.
And it has a name!