The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Fixing the old truck

BUSY BOLTERS
Are you one?
Not a hanging chad... The Shop Area
continues to pull in the most views on the Stovebolt. In August alone there were over 36,294 views in those 12 forums.

Searching the Site

Get info about how to search the entire Stovebolt site here. To do a search for just the forums, get those details in the IT Shortbus fourm.
Who's Online Now
3 members (baldeagle, Atticusnine, 2ManyTrucks), 47 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
The Zone
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics123,445
Posts999,565
Members47,279
Most Online1,229
Jan 21st, 2020
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
'Bolter
For those meeting at the biscuit we'll need to have a time to meet...just saying.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery [stovebolt.com]
1952 Chevy Panel
More photos [photos.app.goo.gl]
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures! [photos.google.com]

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile
'Bolter
With a new venue and schedule I was wondering if we had any thoughts about a Saturday night cook out at the campground pavilion? I don't want to add any stress, just wondering what I could bring if it is in the works.

1946 Chevy 1/2-Ton
T
TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
The Townsend show begins Friday, Linda and I have reservations for Thursdays night thru Saturday Night. We will be in Maggie Valley Wednesday evening and for breakfast on Thursday with the group. I suppose 8:30 or 9:00 would should give folks enough time to meet there for Breakfast.

After we meet up we can convoy over to Townsend. thumbs_up

Craig
"Living life in the SLOW lane"
Come, Bleed or Blister something has got to give!!!
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
'58 Viking 4400, 235, 4 Speed (Thor)
T
'Bolter
Keeping the dream alive can’t wait to meet fellow Stovebolt people lookin forward to meeting you all

57 3200 pickup 265 V8 with service tray
Well, looks like we will be having a really long distance Bolter join us at the Southern Jamboree and is WAY south of anyone in the states!
Details of his travels are being worked out now.

Don

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery [stovebolt.com]
'46 2-Ton grain truck
'50 2-ton flatbed
'54 Pontiac Straight Eight
1954 Plymouth Belvidere
'70 American LaFrance pumper fire truck.
1976 Triumph TR-6
T
TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
Don, that's very COOL news. I can't wait to meet the infamous Tim in person.

Archie, the organizer (Dave) has invited the Stovebolter's to join them for a after show cookout at Shadyside Resort. It will be a great chance to meet some new folks and make some new friends.

Last edited by TUTS 59; Fri May 19 2023 12:33 PM.

Craig
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
Just copied this off Facebook about the Smoky Mountains Nationals

Sponsor spotlight: When I met MichaelandJj Sparks and asked if he could help us, he didn't hesitate a bit. The Heritage tractor and engine club has stepped up to help us raise money for our local scholarship fund this year. They are providing Barrel Train rides for the young and young at heart, displaying their antique tractors and hit & miss motors and supplying the stage for our entertainment and award ceremony. They will also be selecting the Bootleggers award this year which is the best use of a truck. This group is out with their club almost every week without any complaints. They have also helped with several of the vendors and assisted with our counter cards. Cant say enough about this bunch. Please stop by and thank them for coming and helping us this year when you see them at the show. Heritage Tractor and Engine ClubD

Don

Last edited by Peggy M; Mon May 22 2023 08:09 PM. Reason: Edited for clarification, sorta

Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery [stovebolt.com]
'46 2-Ton grain truck
'50 2-ton flatbed
'54 Pontiac Straight Eight
1954 Plymouth Belvidere
'70 American LaFrance pumper fire truck.
1976 Triumph TR-6
T
TUTS 59 Offline OP
Crusty Old Sarge
The group at Townsend has set aside a separate area for our group. As it looks at the moment we should have at least 3 or 4 Trucks in our group. I have the "Stovebolt" canopy and flag, I also have a US flag that I'm taking. I will bring a folding table and some camp chairs, I have a small charcoal grill too.

There is also an area for "Swap Meet" items if anyone is interested in trying to sell anything. I was thinking this might be a good opportunity for me to clean out a few items, we'll see.

Craig
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Achipmunk, TUTS 59 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop